Sunday 23 February 2014

21st February 2014

21st Feb 2014 Bermuda Phoenix Centre

 
I used a range of cameras for this shoot, Olympus E-410 , Nikon D3000 and Pentax istD L2.
However I'm currently swapping images I took on the Pentax over from RAW to JPEG as I can not view the images on my windows laptop, I don't know the reason at the moment but once I have that sorted I will be adding them to this!
 
Anyway, As always the atmosphere was amazingly calm and every dog and owner seemed to be enjoying themselves. The staff took up one of the customers request and that was to introduction to the staff and other customers, which went down very well and with that more conversations between customers and staff started to emerge!
 
 
These are just a few I took, I hope you enjoy !!!
 
 



 
The four above are taken with the Olympus!
 





 
The Six Photographs above are taken with my Nikon D3000
 
and
remember Donations towards Leicester Animal Aid new kennel would be much appreciated
 
thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment