Thursday 13 February 2014

Friday night

The last few times that I have attempted photographing indoor training in action hasn't gone to plan! So tomorrow night it will be indoor training at The Bermuda Phoenix Centre Nuneaton, the lighting at this venue is a lot better than the lighting at the Wilnecote Training.

So I'm hoping that if I open my aperture to the widest it can be and have quite a slow shutter speed on a tripod with the ISO set at 400-800 or maybe higher, I will be able to get some decent shots of the training in action rather than posed!

The reason I don't want posed images is because dog training isn't posed, it's active and enjoyable and that's what I want to capture, plus you don't see posed images on leaflets or posters about dog training! If I was to do some posed images it would just look to fake and obvious and that's not something I enjoy doing myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment