Saturday 15 February 2014

Griffin Inn 15th February 2014 - Outdoor Training

Today didn't go to plan unfortunately! Half way through my camera failed on me and I was unable to continue, my camera had a message come up every time I clicked the button which was 'error please press shutter again' I did and the message repeatedly come on the screen. I then tried to change some settings to see if I could fix the problem but the camera wouldn't let me change anything at all, I did every thing you can possibly think of, it just wouldn't work again after that! However I'm not stuck for a camera as a friend is allowing me to borrow one of theirs to complete my project! I did get some images this morning and here are a few of them, I used a Nikon D3000 ISO 200, Shutter Speed 1/200 Aperture f8!
 
 
 
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment