Tuesday 4 February 2014

Hello!

Hello, my name is Rebekah and I have started this blog for Bedworth dog training club as part of a Live Project and I plan to continue this blog after the project has finished, based on I think it will be beneficial to the club. Bedworth Dog Training Club is charity based and teach basic obedience training with the use of a clicker, they give and do everything for nothing in return! The have three training ground which I will visit during the live project, The Bermuda Phoenix Centre and Wilnecote Parish Hall which are both indoor venues, they also have The Griffin inn which is an outdoor venue and is also where they got their demo team name from, that's right! A Demo Team called 'The Griffin Clickers'   which combines the ground they train on and the type of training they teach!

The type of Live Project I will be doing is Photography based so plenty of photo's to look forward to! along side that I will be making promotional material for the club, from leaflets, business cards, posters, you name it I'll be attempting to make it!

I hope those who view this blog enjoy it as much as I think I'll enjoy making it... which is a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment